The Encyclia-G Concept...
THE ART MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
The Encyclia-Gallery software offers two series
of menus that correspond to the two areas of an
art dealer's daily activities.
The first series opens files that aid in the organisation
and promotion of works.
- the Inventory file, which describes, organizes
and sorts works
- the list of Service Providers, grouping those
who occasionally do work for you and the prices
of their services
- the list of Critics and their articles
- the list of Artists and index of all related
- the Exhibitions with their price lists and Press
The second series includes files dealing with
- the list of Consignors who entrust works to
you to sell
- the list of Sellers
- the list of Borrowers (loans to colleagues or
- the list of Buyers, including their tastes and
- Customs Operations and expiration dates
- Current Accounts, to make updates
- the index of Sales/Payments/Invoices, permitting
you to view balance sheets.
Several print forms allow you to print forms,
lists, receipts, texts, labels or accounting documents
at any time.
An Address file linked to a Word Processor allows
you to conveniently manage sending invitations,
not to mention all of your other correspondence.
Sorting tools permit you to target mailings using
extremely selective criteria.
To take full advantage of the many powerful tools
included in this software, it is important that
you take the time to read the entire User's Manual
at least once, following along on your computer
the different operations described.
Administration of an Internet site
By placing your Internet site on the ENCYCLIA
server, you'll also be able to directly administer
your personal site using your gallery management
software. It's incredibly easy to use and with
the ability to modify the content of your site
yourself when you want, you'll be be more efficient
and spend less!
19 rue A de St Exupéry
88103 Saint-Dié des Vosges
+33 682 589 337