Encyclia-A Software: the Concept...
ARTIST'S STUDIO SOFTWARE
The Encyclia-Artists software is composed of
two series of menus corresponding to the two
aspects of an artist's business. In business
terms, we could call these two aspects production
The first series of menus opens files useful
for organizing and showing off your work. These
- An inventory describing, classing and sorting
- The list of Service Providers, including framers,
pedestal-makers, foundries, photographers, etc.
with the work performed and cost.
- The list of Critics and their articles.
- The Bibliography, including useful texts.
- The Themes, which permit you to create links
between works and recurring themes.
- The Exhibitions with price lists and press
The second series of menus included files handling
financial transactions. These are:
- The list of Borrowers (galleries, brokers,
- The list of Buyers, including their preferences.
- The list of Copyrights.
- The index of Sales/Receipts/Invoices.
- Everything needed for easy accounting.
All of the accessory needs of an artist are
answered with this software.
Multiple print formats permit you to print,
at any moment, forms, lists, texts, labels and
An address book linked to a word processor permits
you to easily manage mailings of invitations
and all other correspondence. Sorting tools
permit you to select recipients using fine-tunes
To benefit from the many sophisticated tools
contained in this program (such as the scalable
price list) you should take the time to read
through the user's manual at least once, following
each step on your computer as you go.
Alain Blondel, co-author and co-developer of
19 rue A de St Exupéry
88103 Saint-Dié des Vosges
+33 682 589 337